In a business environment where training professionals are asked to do more with less, leveraging an option like SharePoint can be an effective way to minimize costs while providing the technology to facilitate engaging learning experiences. In this session, we'll discuss some examples of using SharePoint to support training and development in organizations. Learn how SharePoint can be used for:
- employee onboarding/orientation programs
- training and development project management
- community management and blogging
- knowledge management/employee resource center
- managing an action learning curriculum
Join Anne Scott and Mark Britz as they walk you through some practical examples based on business problems, solutions, results, limitations, workarounds, and lessons learned.